(I didn’t write this, it was a random spam like list I found)
1. Losers think everything is too good to be true, while the successful think that getting a job sounds too bad to be true (think entrepenuer).
2. Losers give up when things don’t go their way; a few disappointments and they are onto something else, saying things like “it wasn’t for me.” The successful work harder and become more determined when things go bad, and understand that you have to take the bad with the good to make it.
3. Losers always have an excuse. Successful people say “my fault” and refuse to make excuses.
4. Losers think that not getting what they want is OK. Successful people are disgusted at the thought of not getting what they want and will do whatever it takes.
5. Losers always have to talk it over with their broke friends to make sure no one will make fun of them if they make a decision. Successful people think for themselves and could care less what their broke friends think.
6. Losers are never coachable and teachable. Successful people are always learning, even when the money starts coming in, they never stop learning from those who were there first.
7. Losers are scared of others. Successful people trust in others and know that other people are crucial for their success.
8. Losers are always procrastinating; they would rather talk about it, read about it, think about it, but never seem to do anything. Successful people hate doing anything but getting it done.
9. Losers are glad when the day is over. Successful people love when the day begins.
10. Losers think successful people are lucky. Successful people put themselves into a position to be “lucky,” and then work hard to make the “luck” show up.
11. Losers work by the hour. Successful people work by the month. Losers want to know that after 1 hour of work they have something to show for it. Successful people find Losers who think like that and make them their employees.
12. Losers get excited they just got hired. Successful people think it is funny that someone could be fooled that easily; they are just making the successful person more successful.
13. Losers complain a lot. Successful people are thankful that no one shot at them today, they didn’t have to fight in a war, and that they don’t have a job.
14. Losers are too concerned about what other people are doing. Successful people are only concerned about what they can be doing to get more done. Losers think that if no one is doing something, it must suck. Successful people think that if no one is doing something, it means more money for them. Losers think that if everyone (all 200 people at the meeting in a city of 1 million) is doing something, it must be saturated. Successful people think that Losers aren’t too bright.
15. Losers think it is OK for other people to live where they want to live, drive what they want to drive, and do what they want to do. Losers are OK with the fact that they can’t do these things. Successful people get sick just thinking about being average. Losers think that other people’s opinions are worth more than their dreams. Successful people know that their dreams are worth more than other people’s opinions.
“To be successful, you must learn from Losers and do not do what they do nor think how they think.”